Dr. Matthew Harper is a native of Ripley, TN. He is the only son of Dr. Joe and Melissa Harper. He joined the practice in 2010 after earning his doctorate in optometry at Salus University. His clinical areas of interest include ocular disease and contact lens fitting. In his spare time, he enjoys watching movies and spending time with his family.
- University of Tennessee at Martin - Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University - Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University - Doctorate of Optometry (O.D.)
- Member - American Optometric Association
- Member - West Tennessee Optometric Society
- Member - Tennessee Association of Optometric Physicians