Dr. Joe John Harper graduated from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. In 1979, he founded a small optometry practice in Ripley, TN, which would later become Harper Eye Center, PLLC. His clinical areas of interest include ocular disease and pathology. He is board certified by the American Board of Optometry (Diplomate). His hobbies include photography, sailing boats, and playing with his dog, Paris.
- East Carolina University – Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Southern College of Optometry – Doctorate of Optometry (O.D.)
- Member – American Optometric Association
- Member – West Tennessee Optometric Society
- Member – Tennessee Association of Optometric Physicians